Server Files All Versions of Perfect World Client and Server

andietz

Administrator
PW Addict
Game Master
Reaction score
Server Files Ready Development Untuk Private Server
Untuk Password File Server diatas Bisa komen sebutkan Versi Servernya di bawah nanti saya kirim Password nya via PM.
===========================================

Last edited:

andietz

Administrator
PW Addict
Game Master
Reaction score
Sudah di Inbox gan

Chou Tiktok

Reaction score
if I install PW Server v151 / v153, can I use the latest client in PWI for the next user? (For Player)

If not,

What version of PW Server should I install for PUBLIK with the latest PWI client? o_O

andietz

Administrator
PW Addict
Game Master
Reaction score
if I install PW Server v151 / v153, can I use the latest client in PWI for the next user? (For Player)

If not,

What version of PW Server should I install for PUBLIK with the latest PWI client? o_O
you can Use Server Files 1.5.1 or 1.5.3 , with Client version under 1.5.9 (Only modified configs.pck, interfaces.pck, with elementclient.exe and (.data) 1.5.1 or 1.5.3 of course )
But You can use latest PWI Client Likes v1.6.6 , but many thing you should have to Configure , like almost all .pck files must be reconfigure again.
I suggest you better Upgrade your 1.5.5 client other than Downgrade from 1.6.6

Example 1.5.5 Client Upgrade to 1.6.2 Client :
screenshot.47.jpg

screenshot.48.jpg

Video Sample

Last edited:

andietz

Administrator
PW Addict
Game Master
Reaction score
Upgrade 1.5.5 to 1.6.6 content with Working Neverfall Mpas (is78)

Chou Tiktok

Reaction score
you can Use Server Files 1.5.1 or 1.5.3 , with Client version under 1.5.9 (Only modified configs.pck, interfaces.pck, with elementclient.exe and (.data) 1.5.1 or 1.5.3 of course )
But You can use latest PWI Client Likes v1.6.6 , but many thing you should have to Configure , like almost all .pck files must be reconfigure again.
I suggest you better Upgrade your 1.5.5 client other than Downgrade from 1.6.6

Example 1.5.5 Client Upgrade to 1.6.2 Client :
View attachment 50

View attachment 51

Video Sample

So, If I install latest PW (Version 155 Offline) with latest client, what should I do? download the latest file server along with the latest client on your website?

Or can you create an Instant install File server with VM Ware like in the forum www.hrace009.com?

because there I see it is an old version.

Please help me with Instant click with VM Ware

Like This :hrace009.png
Source : www.hrace009.com

andietz

Administrator
PW Addict
Game Master
Reaction score
So, If I install latest PW (Version 155 Offline) with latest client, what should I do? download the latest file server along with the latest client on your website?

Or can you create an Instant install File server with VM Ware like in the forum www.hrace009.com?

because there I see it is an old version.

Please help me with Instant click with VM Ware

Like This :View attachment 52
Source : www.hrace009.com
Already made Image PW Server 155 but Based on VirtualBox maybe couple day i'll uploaded, i suggest you install Vbox first. So if already uploaded, you ready to import it

Chou Tiktok

Reaction score
Already made Image PW Server 155 but Based on VirtualBox maybe couple day i'll uploaded, i suggest you install Vbox first. So if already uploaded, you ready to import it

Hurra, Thank you very much :) Virtual Box is ready. I will wait for the update. I am very happy _/\_ Original file? and with the client there is no edit? and I only ask 1 more, what is the reason in the virtual box? I want to know the reason. ;) ( Edit: please, use Indonesian language client :D )

Thankyou very much (y)

Last edited:

andietz

Administrator
PW Addict
Game Master
Reaction score
Vbox and Vmare , I use both ? i Recomended use Vmare, but i need Install Mac OS for study, Vbox more simple without any Instalation another Program for Create Mac OS.
Almost All version PW already install on Vbox , thats why i use Vbox for All project.
But for Live Server we have to install on main OS (Ubuntu, CentOS or Debian).

If you have a plan for Opening to public a Private Server, I suggest you to learn basic Linux, example
1. Learn how to install OS (Ubuntu.CentOS or Debian) choose what you Like
2. How to Add new user or change root password
3. Change SSH Port
4. How to Change IP Address from Dynamic to Static.

Chou Tiktok

Reaction score
Vbox and Vmare , I use both ? i Recomended use Vmare, but i need Install Mac OS for study, Vbox more simple without any Instalation another Program for Create Mac OS.
Almost All version PW already install on Vbox , thats why i use Vbox for All project.
But for Live Server we have to install on main OS (Ubuntu, CentOS or Debian).

If you have a plan for Opening to public a Private Server, I suggest you to learn basic Linux, example
1. Learn how to install OS (Ubuntu.CentOS or Debian) choose what you Like
2. How to Add new user or change root password
3. Change SSH Port
4. How to Change IP Address from Dynamic to Static.

Okay, please upload as soon as possible, I can't wait to try the latest version ;)

If I rent your server later, do I still have to learn to Install OS?
I see there you installed a free PW server :D

andietz

Administrator
PW Addict
Game Master
Reaction score
If you rent my Vps Service you dont have to learn OS Installaation, Im use Virtualizor already OS Image you can reinstall Auto OS on VPS Panel , And i have Script for auto installed Web Server and PW Server Package too (for Ubuntu and CentOS) you can choose what OS you prefer to use.

Chou Tiktok

Reaction score
If you rent my Vps Service you dont have to learn OS Installaation, Im use Virtualizor already OS Image you can reinstall Auto OS on VPS Panel , And i have Script for auto installed Web Server and PW Server Package too (for Ubuntu and CentOS) you can choose what OS you prefer to use.

Of course, that's why I want to overhaul the PW server from you, so I have to browse the data base offline. Maybe later I can join your VPS rental :giggle:(y) I see, a lot of people order your VPS for their servers, I saw copyright at the bottom of the registration page. I hope you will upload the new Virtual Box PW 155 server soon.

andietz

Administrator
PW Addict
Game Master
Reaction score
V1.5.5 Ova File Still Uploading Soon i'll create new thread

CHILD

Reaction score
V1.5.5 Ova File Still Uploading Soon i'll create new thread

When will you upload the PW SERVER 155 Virtual box version?
i didn't find any thread to download :(